Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Unbreak my heart - local

I realized that you could not watch the video in VN because the firewall has blocked the URL, I recorded the sream into avi format than converted into wmv format to upload into the blog to get flv format for you to see. Because it is now local so when you click it does not go out to get the URL and I think you can watch it now. The process took very long so I only did one video because it was worthy. You may heart Toni Braxton but you may not see this video. Sorry but at least you can see it.

To love then lost it is not really bad than never have love at all. Our heart will be heal in time for an other one. And maybe better and stronger than the old one. Love lost just think like we are not mean to each other that's all. And just think like thing happen for a reason.../.tv