Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gatherex - How Much is Facebook Worth?

Gatherex - How Much is Facebook Worth?

It is cool one click to link from social network to blog. I personally don't use facebook and often received junk mail or invite people that I don't know. It's just a hype.
There is no hardware design or any contribution for human being. I am using Google for search, google map and to store my bookmarks. I am using yahoo for email. I open account in facebook only to test my widgets. That's all. Betty White said on Saturday night life that before she did not know what facebook was and now she knew what is facebook. She said that she must be admit that it is a waste of time. I am agree therefore I never use facebook which for people who have a lot of free time. It could be that we are conservative we only use what is useful for our daily life because there are so many useful thing to learn more than facebook. Another day I found out that facebook records what you are doing I just finished download the specs. 802.11 that in my active's facebook showed that I downloaded the ebook called 802.11. Facebook has a lot of time to record of user's activities just like their users.
I was surprised to check on financing of Nokia its market capital is only 36 billions but on 60 minutes people thinks that facebook is worth from 30-60 billions, it is non sense.
To me facebook should worth less than firefox or IE which I use everyday because it is necessary to search the web or pay the bills to Visa or Mastercard from my bank. I can design facebook no problem because it is based on LAMP if give me enough time but I could never design software and hardware as Nokia did. That is the fact. We don't need facebook in our life. To me facebook is not serious work and no intend except for fun social network how could it is worth that much. In the meantime Nokia, Intel, Microsoft, Cisco, Juniper by the way Juniper should worth more and more than facebook but its maket capital is only 18 billions, does not make any sense. They are the pioneered and responsible companies to make sure the internet working everyday 24/7/365 days. What facebook offers to us: nothing. So now you can vote or comments to see if I am wrong or right at
Gatherex - How Much is Facebook Worth?

In my blog I disabled comments because I want to see the ideas flow seemingly. I write the blog mainly for myself like diary. Therefore, i don't want to see people's comments. This is my answer to people writes to me that they cannot make comment/remark in my blog. I don't people write into my diary it is for myself. This is design intend.