Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cat, Groundhog and Kangaroo

I never know what will bring in the next morning when I have my coffee. The cat wanted to attack the groundhog but she hesitated because the size of the groundhog. So she just watched the beaver passed by...then one morning after she started to follow the groundhog again. They stayed apart but keeping the eyes on each other. These are the scenes of my morning coffee. Buoi sang toi thuong thay nhg hinh anh nay. Doc dao hon nhg quan cafe o VN co chim, soc, meo, beaver, marmot, groundhog co nhg con ko biet ten luon.




Kangaroos were hugging/playing/boxing or kissing in Melbourne zoo on March 9, 2012. I remembered that day because March 10 I flew back to Saigon and got to Tan Son Nhat airport around 9 pm that day. It was 9 hours flying time. I was so sad to say goodbye Melbourne but so happy when landed in Saigon - this is my second home. Quê hương nếu ai không nhớ, Sẽ không lớn nổi thành người! As always, Saigon was so hot I did not have any luggage except my hand bag I putted it in front of my Honda then drove home a very short distance from the airport 5-10 minutes.