Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Luck

Co khi mot ngay tro thanh de thuong hay dang ghet cung con tuy thuoc vao may man. It depends on the day sometimes you need luck to make through the day. This morning I was looking on my stock, I saw today day index is -20 points so I lost about $500 dollars for my investment. And now it 12:45 PM I am just doing my work and forgot about the stock because I knew today is my lost anyway so to get some work done for the day then suddenly my wireless LAN died what was a day it never happened before. So I brought my laptop to connect to router with the cable and forget about the wireless for now. Before connect to a wire Ethernet and my laptop was working again and the financing page was loading. Then I went back to my desk and I noticed that financing page the index was green so I took a glimpse of Nasdaq it moved to position with +3 instead of -20 then I lost nothing today. "Best things happen when you least expect it." This morning I told to myself today is shitdy, it took 2 days to gain a $500 and it gave up all for a day. In the meantime, Tiger Woods hits a golf ball drive in Turkey on the new bridge to connect between Asia and Europe, he is getting 3 millions. When Tiger Woods father spent his tour of duty during Vietnam war, his father had a very closed Vietnamese friend's name Dan which is Cop or Tiger in English so he named his son as Tiger Woods.