Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. ./.tv


Thank God I only had to study English, French and Vietnamese, some of other languages I don't know how to study, they even don't have the system fonts. It seems the languages I know have a meaning of it. French is language of love, today I listen a lot of French music - Chansons de l'amour and I become melancholy. English is practical language specially for Computer terms. Vietnam is my mother tongue language.
The earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6.804 billion.
Officially there are 195 independent countries around the world, but unofficially there are some other countries. There are lot of territories and colonies that are sometimes erroneously called "countries" but don't count at all. Ethnologue lists 6,912 living languages in the world today. English speaking is the most popular with about 50 countries. Based on the alphabet beginning with Afghanistan and the last one on the list is Zimbabwe.


In 2010, you can do a small part to save the earth. Turn off the light when don't need it, recycle and reuse things around you...