Friday, December 18, 2009

Pain/Mal


I was wounded like a deer just got shoot and bleeding to death then you come when seeing you with your smile, a smile can wash away my pain and take away my sorrow. Cam on em. Mai ma co em cuoc doi nay con de thuong. Thanks for coming into my life and to free me and obliterate my wound. You touch my life with the softness in the night.
You touched my life
with a softness in the night
my wish was your command
until you ran
out of love
I tell my self I'm free
got the change of living just for me
no need to carry on
now that you're gone...


Boulevard
I don’t know why, You said goodbye
Just let me know you didn’t go forever my love
Never knew that it would go so far
When you left me on that boulevard
Just one more chance, Another dance
And let me feel it isn’t real that I’ve been losing you
Maybe today, I’ll make you stay
A little while just for a smile and love together.

Nho ve mot cuoc tinh da hon 4 nam ngay chia tay o quan cafe "Chot Nho" va hinh nhu tu do ko bao gio hang gan duoc vet thuong dau. Hay nam giu nhung gi minh dang co dung de mat di ko bao gio tim lai duoc. Ngay do thoi diem do la mot tinh yeu tuyet voi da xa duoc roi va co tro lai tinh cam va tat ca ko con nhu xua. Dung de ly tang neu da xay ra mot lan thi tan ca co the con do nhg ko con nhu xua va nguyen ven, tot nhat ta dung bao gio de xay ra mot su chia tay. Bai nhac nho ve mot ky niem xa xua nhg con duong tinh ta di du co the nao anh van giu nhg ky niem dep nay. Tinh yeu da chet nhg ky niem van con do o thoi diem ta van la cua nhau. We will take a piece of it to carry on with our life no matter how bad it will be how hurt it will be we will remember that moments that we had together on these boulevards.