Sunday, July 3, 2011

Breakfast at Wimbledon - my weekend

This is one of my habit is watching Wimbledon and US Open Tennis. Sang hom nay thuc day log vao computer moi biet rang Breakfast at Wimbledon for men final tennis. Tuyet voi buoi sang thuc day tre va anh mo co giac mo that dep la trung ve so 4.2 tr chia ra lam 4 nguoi ban cung mua. I dreamt about winning lotto about 4.2 mil and divide by 4 friends. It is awesome morning. This is kind of odd because I don't think about winning lotto, I hope it is an auspice. But on Friday I did sold some stocks from my portfolio because I predict that the future economy is not that great because the debt ceiling in US is due date on Aug 2. So I sold stocks on Friday before the holiday long weekend. Friday is my lucky day so most of my decisions happen on Friday. I am afraid that the economy could halt or collapse like in 2008. I put my note on my monitor to sell them all when the the time is right. But now the cash is not good either because the US currency value has been trailed low. It is bad, we are in an uncertain world now. Money to me, it is just numbers but it is nice to have these numbers to help anyone that you like and you don't have to worry about it.

Free time I like to go to swimming, play tennis, watch tennis that are the only sports that I like beside I like to play my guitar, cooking, listen to music, design the best websites...I have a lot of "dam me", recently I don't have time to do the things that I like, this is why I haven't written my blog as often as I wanted.

Wimbledon – Pressure as a privilege

Billy Jean King once made a comment on the stresses and strains of tennis in which she remarked that “pressure is a privilege”
Rat dung con nguoi cang hoan hao hon neu co co ap luc neu ko con ap luc thi ko con gi thich thu. Ap luc la mot dac an. Vi vay khi lam viec met nhoc hay gi do la mot vinh du.
We can do a higher thing if our basic needs is fulfilled because we don't have to worry about a small thing. Some places in the world people cannot do a big thing because they're worry and wondering about their next meal.

Everyone has their own haven my haven is acting. Morgan Freeman

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
William Ernest Henley