Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve Jobs of Apple Dies at 56

Steven P. Jobs, the visionary co-founder of Apple who helped usher in the era of personal computers and then did nothing less than lead a cultural transformation in the way music, movies and mobile communications were experienced in the digital age, died Wednesday in Palo Alto, Calif.. He was 56. The creator of Apple computer/Mac,itune, ipod, iphone and ipad...
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein
The story is about connecting the dots. You got to find what you love and that goes for work and lover. Steve Jobs.

Jobs didn't invent computer technology, or the cell phone, or the notion of digitizing music. But he invented methods, business models, and devices that turned each into significantly larger/global cultural and economic phenomena. The provision of the perfection ideas in the way we need in our daily life. In this way, he is a visionary.
Jobs worked for a dollar a year. At a time when many founding CEOs step down when they hit their late 40s and early 50s to chase other pursuits (a la Bill Gates), Jobs stuck with it. In an era in which many experts fretted about the ability of America's economy to thrive and innovate, Apple grew into a major exporter. Apple now represents American brands, the way McDonald's and IBM and Coca-Cola once did.

Sorry Steve I do not use Iphone but Android because it is open source and it is based on Linux and a lot cheaper than the Iphone. I can write my own code and apps/upgrade SW/FW which I did 3 days ago, I upgraded to 2.3 Gingerbread and it is great phone to have. I am not the Mac guy but PC guy. I just ordered another Android tablet and planning to write code for Android Market. Currently Android market phone is growing 5 times of Iphone because there are 20 companies make Android compared to only one which is Apple. Users have a large section to choose from like LG/Samsung/Sony/HTC...just like PC clone market right now and that will be the trend for Android smart phone.

It replaces all of these devices: phone, mp3 player, radio, camera, mouse, keyboard and many more for only 105 gram. The quality of picture as you can see below.

I downloaded the guitar tuner application for my guitar so the Android smart phone is replaced my guitar tuner which I bought 60 dollars 15 years ago. This application is free. I can download a tons of apps to learn guitar on the go. The smart phone can do almost everything even tuning the guitar, you can forget many things but it is hard to forget the phone.

I think it maybe the vision of Steve Jobs for the Iphone and Android got the ideas. At this point, he is a visionary and I say "thank you". The phone has fulfilled the needs for our daily life and more. Steve Jobs has admitted to put the map into the phone, he got the idea from Google because he liked Google maps with GPS very much. I love music but no time to practice now I can pick up the guitar and downloaded
all the songs/apps into the phone and go!I never like Iphone because the first Iphone came out, it was too big for me to carry around and the price with that price I can have a laptop. The picture is from 3 inches Android phone and it is waiting 105 gram it is so light that I can put on top of the keyboard and the keys won't bounce. It can do everything that a Iphone can including GPS, Wifi, 3G, Web, Camera, Radio, Video, mp3 player, flash, alarm, angry birds, voice activating, call by voice, voice dictation, gesture and everything that you need daily like note, word, pdf, RSS news. I like the phone is so small that you can attach to the belt and you don't feel a thing. This phone costs 1/3 the price of Iphone. I have very little influenced by you but I think you have a great vision about the objects around us. Someone once told me that to die is easy but to live is a hard part. In 60's one of the Beatles albums with the title Apple and up till now I wonder if the name Apple came from this album, I knew from the interview with Bill Gates your quote was from the lyrics of the Beatles song. Anyway, we have a lot in common but in life sometimes we need lucks and opportunities to succeed. I believe that if you do good things in life you will go to haven. So good luck in the heaven !

All things succeed depend on previous preparation without such preparation there will be sure a failure.
A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.
If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.
If we do not change our direction, we are likely to end up where we are headed.
- Chinese Proverb