Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Long lasting love

From Patrick Swayze wife after being married for 34 years.
Still, she said she is "so grateful for what I had and my connection to him. "I feel part of me believes that I will see him again. I'm just going to have go on until then," she said.
Trong cuoc doi neu minh yeu thuong mot nguoi nao do va minh da lay nguoi do roi sau minh co the yeu thuong nguoi khac duoc neu vi ly do nao do 2 nguoi xa nhau. Co the tinh yeu ngay dau hon nhan cho den ngay chia tay ko con nua. Neu gia dinh va hanh phuc xay dung tren mot tinh yeu dich than thiet nghi no se ton tai mai chu. Something that I want to add.
These are Wise Words to keep us together. On their wedding day, most couples are starry-eyed, imagining marriage as a series of candlelight dinners and romantic weekends away. But once the champagne bubbles are gone, there's an awful lot of life left to get through as husband and wife. Just how do long-married couples successfully navigate the years together? We asked men and women married for more than 20 years for their best advice.

Never go to sleep mad at each other. But also, never leave for work mad at each other. It can really ruin your day, and it's not worth it. --Roger C., married 45 years

Respect and a sense of humor are key. The sense of humor needs to kick in when the respect is temporarily wavering. --Bonnie W., married 35 years

Accept that you can't change someone. You have to learn to live with whatever annoys you, and remember that you have as many faults as your spouse does. --Russell S., married 40 years

You have to be best friends, have mutual respect, trust, and be truly comfortable, not just complacent, with each other. --Marianne S., married 40 years

Respect, honor, cherish, and nurture your partnership while supporting one another in the pursuit of personal dreams. --Lisa M., married 20 years

When she gets mad, I just shut up, and she gets tired of talking. After a while, it's over. In all our years being together, we have never had an argument! --James P., married 56 years

Making an effort working together as a partner for the rest of our life. I will lead and share with you everything I know as a friend, a partner, a lover, a big brother and a husband. My role is depending on your mood. ./.tv

My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright

My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

And I
(I-I-I-I-I)
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

Forever