Sunday, July 4, 2010

Remember me !

It has been such a long time for me to write again. I did have time to play my guitar or ride my bike or tennis as much as before. I have been so busy and did not feel like to write. Thank you for those who emailed me. I read all the letters from the student's at Dist. 4, Saigon whom I sent gifts to. Some of the letters have a profound insight and impacted on me. This long weekend Independence day I am sick because overworking I was stay late for many nights and did not get enough sleep I am exhausted, this is one of my problem I need to fix it because I am a workaholic. But one has said this work is my life because I enjoy my work, my work is my balance so I don't know. In everything I do I must finish it, and I want to finish it ASAP because I always think that I will be free after with that idea in mind, I keep on working until it finished and then I am sick too. Sometimes I was so tired could not see could not think straight but kept working then go to bed next day woke up in 2 hours I fixed all the problems, this is my big hurdle I should stop when I could no longer work well. It is useless anyway I know it but I can't stop until I found the problem. In technical term they called "debugging". Computers are never tired and they are never wrong but the problem is you have to tell them what to do. This is all about computer. Even 1 bit in 0x00000001 or race conditions timing will make the computer crashed easily. Eclipse is very good tell you about the potential site effect during you write the software/code. With the Eclipse 's idea is better you knew/discover the problem during coding rather the end users - this is called "bug" and bug is very hard to find with thousands line of codes most of bugs after you fixed they are all about logic so object oriented will prevent some of those human mistakes. I try to adopted this way and succeed it before I am retired just for curiosity and satisfaction on my part. This is the right way to do to work in any project in life. Yesterday I watched 60 minutes talked about the professor at Cornell university. She lived in East Africa for 19 years to study about Elephant language she is about to finish the book about elephant dialogue. She hears about the noise or distinctive sound has a special meaning to the elephants from that she could tell what the elephant says or wants. She told to the reporters thank you the elephants because of them she has an interesting job and research goal. Well that all about work. Sometimes if you like work so much you're kind of forget to marry too. I believe that if we could imply those mythologies approach we can solve many problems in life and our work will be more interesting. A lot of works have been done on UML- Unified Modeling Language. For me going school or university it is not about to get the degree but you have a chance to work in those environments with the best and brightest people...for those tell me I am the reason for them to go school, I think first of all is for yourself because you will have a chance to work in the environment (important of ideas) that you love for the rest of your life. I am here to guide you to the right path. That's all. If you can dream it, you can do it - Disney Walt.
I am staying in bed to watch all the movies that I downloaded and did not have time to watch. It is good to watch Independence day again on July 4 ("today we fight for our freedom and the right to stay and survive on this earth"). Remember me, Dear John and Valentine day I watched a video clip on Feb before I went to Nam, now I have a chance to watch it all. Valentine is about doing thing not thinking. I agree life should be impulsive this way everything come by chance no planning to me it is awesome. This is why I had a good trip to Nam when I left on Feb 14. I like a good movie because you can learn a lot from it.

What do you look from the men?
I am looking for a man that can change me to be a better person in everyday.
I am looking for a man looks into my eyes and understand what I want.
I am looking for a man can make me feel safe and protected.
I am looking for a man that make me laugh.
I am looking for a man respect and love me.
I am looking for a life partner...



Hai buc tranh hom ra phi truong airlines noi fai dong 300 USD vi kich thuoc 2 buc tranh nay lon qua, anh de lai VN de goi qua duong buu dien chi mat 1.6 trieu chua den 100 dollars co dieu no di hoi lau thay vi minh dem ve cung voi minh nhung anh rat kien nhan o doi va cung nhan duoc. Cai gi thuoc ve minh thi cuoi cung cung thuoc ve minh dung hon? Buc tranh cua hoc tro ve cho TA, thi lan dau moi nhin thay tu khi nhan dc o trong carton box o khach san. Mau thi hoi toi va hoc tro chua co kinh nghiem pha mau va tay nghe con yeu. Va 1 buc anh mua o Saigon co cai khung rat dep va anh rat thich buc tranh nay no rat dac biet anh di tim mai moi co vua co tinh chat ai dai VN vua co tinch chat abstract giong nhu cua Picasso vay. Co nguoi ban noi nhg buc tranh nhu vay co gia tri va lam can phong dep hon va rat am cung.


Nhin buc tranh nay co the mo mot gallery nho ban nhung buc tranh an tuong nay. O VN anh ko thay thich gi ngoai tru nhg thu lien quan den nghe thuat thuan tuy ve VN. Hom dem kho muc va kho ca ve so xuong phi truong o day ho biet nen goi rat ky va den gio anh van chua an nhg con kho muc do. Hinh nhu nhg thu do chi ngon khi an o bo bien VN. Chung 10 nam mo business gi nhan ha mot chut chu lam ve phan mem nhuc dau vi ky thuat thay doi moi ngay. Co lam ve flash/website nghe thuat hay nhg phim ve quang cao noi chung ve nghe thuat anh co mat tham my va thich lam ve no. Muon biet mot phim hay hay ko xem phan mo dau vao va doan cuoi ket thuc va nhg ban nhac soundtrack minh co the biet phim do co an tuong hay ko. Gio lam ve phan mem vi cuoc song ma thoi. Phim moi chieu Twilight Saga - Eclipse thi anh cung gan xong phan eclipse coding. Doi luc nguoi ng ta noi rang nhin la biet Brightest and innovation ideas nhung ve ky thuat ton tai rat gioi hang voi thoi gian.