Thursday, July 30, 2009

Faithful - Chung thuy

If I love you, I promise to you I will be faithful to you until the end. Like this song. I don't believe in divorcing. If we love each other so much this would never happen.

I never wanted anyone before
Toi chua bao gio muon ai
Half as much as I want you
Chi dc can phan nua em thoi (em chi can 1/2 cua anh thoi!)
I finally found what I've been searching for
Cuoi cung toi da tim duoc em
My whole life through
Tat ca cuoc doi nay

You're the answer to the prayers I've prayed
Em chinh la loi cau nguyen cua anh
More than I've ever dreamed of
Em hon nhg gi anh mo tuong
So I give to you my heart today
Vi vay xin trao cho em trai tim anh hom nay
And pledge my eternal love
Va nguyen se cho em mot tinh yeu bat tan

I'll be faithful, faithful till the end
Anh se chung thuy voi em den ngay cuoi cung
I'm so thankful that heaven
Anh cam on thuong de da goi em cho anh
Chose to send you
And this love will last forever
Va tinh yeu se benh vung mai mai
Forever I'll be true
Va mai mai se la hien thuc
And be faithful to you
Va anh se chung thuy voi em

You're my one and only one you see
Em chi la mot va mot nguoi cua anh ma thoi
There's just no one to compare
Khong gi so sanh duoc
I'll hold and keep you close to me
Anh se om em va giu em mai gan anh
Way beyond our golden years
Cho qua het tuoi gia cua chung ta

Our two hearts will always beat as one
2 trai tim ta se luc nao cung danh cung 1 nhip
One thing you can know for sure
Mot dieu em co the chac chan rang
I promise that I'll never let you down
Anh se hua khong bao gio xem thuong em
Your trust in me's secure
Em co the tin tuong vao dieu chac chan nay

Ngoai chung thuy, niem tin trong tinh yeu can co su ton trong/biet on/cam thong nua.