Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Long Distance Love. Is it possible?

I met her from the internet and we emailed and on the internet chat interesting topics and writing back and forth virtually everyday for 6 months before we met in Saigon. The chatting part was an coincident chat when she visited my website and when the icon was shown that I was online so she just clicked it how we started to chat at that moment on. There was no plan and seeming things happened for the reason.
The last email I sent to her at midnight from Singapore airport that I would be in Saigon next day in the morning. I got to Tan Son Nhat airport at noon time and I took the taxi to my hotel located at Tu Xuong this was a place that I used to stay during my visits in Saigon. I called her at the hotel and we would meet at 7:00 pm at my hotel. She was promptly @7:00 pm there was a call from the receptionist that there was a young lady waiting at the reception and I knew it was her.
I came down but there was no one at the reception lounge so I step out to the garden and at the corner of marble table, there was a cute face waiting for me, at the first look I remembered she just smiled at me and I could feel her satisfaction about me. I worn a blue dark navy color dress pant and a blue Ralph Laurent shirt. I like white, black and blue color. She asked me:”Anh muon di an o dau” and I replied very simple and quickly because I was craving for “Bo 7 mon”.
Toi hoi em co biet noi nao khong? Em tra loi rang em biet mot cho gan day anh an thu nha. Toi day xe em ra truoc khach san nhung em khong tin rang toi co the lai xe honda mot cach ranh re nhu nguoi Saigon. Toi noi voi em rang em dung lo neu co gi toi se chiu trach nhiem. Khi len ngoi em khong co om toi va chi dinh vao xe di den nha hang, khi den thi em moi yen tam rang toi lai xe nhu mot nguoi da truong thanh o Saigon. Toi lai xe honda o Saigon khong sao ca nhu trong hinh toi cao va chan toi thi dai qua cho chiec xe honda nho be nay.
Whe we first met, I feel weird being next to her because I get so use to seeing her on square face (mat vuong cua monitor) “on Screen”. We ate slowly and she kept looking at me so curiously how I ate bo 7 mon. Toi thuong hoi co gi ma nhin anh qua vay thi em chi mim cuoi va noi rang anh cung rat ranh ve mon an VN.
It is truly possible to know for someone online and with long distance love ! Yes, it can. When we first met we know right away we were in the serious relationship. To my surprise we were both happy to see each other and were satisfied to each other at face to face as we had seen on screen in a virtual communication for the past 6 months.

I agree with (cau nay rat dung lam lam)
Hữu duyên thiên lý năng tương ngộ Vô duyên đối diện bất tương phùng.
will be continued...these lyrics tell it all. These are my true feelings how I felt when I first ever saw her face.

First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and stars were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the empty skies, my love,
To the dark and the empty skies.

The first time ever I kissed your mouth
And felt your heart beat close to mine
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
That was there at my command, my love
That was there at my command.

And the first time ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
And I knew our joy would fill the earth
And last till the end of time my love
It would last till the end of time my love

The first time ever I saw your face, your face,
your face, your face

Mot ngay nao do ma ta gap nguoi nao do va ta biet rang nguoi nay se la ca cuoc doi cua minh. Love knows no borders. It is true and correct.