Monday, September 21, 2009

Missing vs. Thinking

Nho va nghi ve mot nguoi. Ranh gioi khong ro rang lam. Co lan em noi rang em nho toi va toi nghi rang lam sao nho duoc khi chua bao gio gap nhau. How could we miss someone that we never see them. Toi chot nghi rang chung ta co mot khoang cach rat xa nhung em nho la vi khong gap nhau o chat/email.
Missing To feel the lack or loss of something
Thinking To bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
Hinh nhu minh dau tien nghi ve mot nguoi nao do roi minh nho mot nguoi nao. Khi minh nghi ve mot nguoi nao do la luc ly tri (mental) nhieu va khi ma minh nho ve mot nguoi nao thi minh da co su dong cam hay su cam nhan. Toi nghi nhu vay.

I never knew there would be a better tomorrow
But you've come into my life and taken away all my sorrow
My days of sadness are a thing of the past
Because I may find true love at last
My days of emptiness are gone for good
Because you fill a void in my heart that you should
You've opened a window
You've shown me the light
And my love for you
will continue to burn bright.

Cuoi tuan anh lam gi? van thuong di danh tennis va di boi va anh thau 2 bai nhac nay:
Lost without your love.

...Life without you isnt worth the trouble of...

How Can you mend a broken heart.

...
I can think of younger days when living for my life
Was everything a man could want to do.
I could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrow.

And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
How can you mend a this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.
...