Friday, January 29, 2010

Have a nice weekend.

Another TGIF I am feeling that the day is getting shorter everyday. I am still not preparing for my trip so I won't have time to post to the blog anymore. I don't like to travel specially at the airport these days, there are so many layers of securities. I hate the airport. I hope that everything's ok so I can fly away on Valentine's day morning and around 3 PM over the Pacific Ocean. I chose this day because it is easy to remember and I hope that not so many people travel because the 1st day of Lunar New year. Mung 1 tet di chac cung thu vi ng VN ky ko ra khoi nha anh di tu day ve.
There is a new movie "Love happens" it has just been released if you like to watch. just click the link. I thought you may like to watch on the weekend. If you like the movie Sleepless Seattle with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan then you will like this movie, it was shot in Seattle too, there is a dude with Jennifer Aniston, she was very cute in this movie. There are 4 Jennifers that I like: Aniston, Lopez. Hewitt and Garner. I was in Seattle 2 years ago, it is nice but it rains too much I was there for 3 days and it rained all 3 days. Mexican food is good there. Microsoft paid so I had the best restaurants in town.
I hope that you like the movie sit back relax and enjoy the movie and enjoy your weekend. There is only one sentence that I remember in this movie: "Happiness is the state of mind". When this dude asked her to go out she pretended that she was deaf.
Anh ta dinh hoi co ay di choi co ay ko thich va gia vo ra dau nhu nguoi cam diet nhg co ta chi gia vo de anh ta ko theo nua.
Then one day he caught her taking with the concierge at the hotel he stayed. He said to her that she had a speedy recover and now she could talk well. But she replied to him that she was not just deaf but also blind...so she didn't know him and walked away.
Mot ngay anh ta bat gap co ta noi chuyen voi nguoi tiep tan o khach san anh ta dang o anh ta noi rang co binh phuc nhanh qua tu cam va gio noi chuyen dc roi co ta tra loi ko nhung toi cam va toi con mu nua gio thi toi ko thay anh dc roi...
Have a nice weekend everyone.


Bai nhac nay co tua de la Tinh Khuc Cho em cua Le Uyen va Phuong nhung gio chi con 1 nguoi con song la Le Uyen. Day la mot trong nhg bai nhac anh thich hoi nho. Cap Le Uyen Phuong nhin xung doi thoi xa xua do. Anh ay danh dan va co ay ca.