Monday, June 22, 2009

Love and rose...

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be
loved.
Life is for loving, there is no higher in purpose in
life than to love, be loved and share that love.
Love, I fear is not something that we choose, it just
happens. And love, no matter how hard anyone
may try to deny their need, is what sustains us. It
gives us strength, purpose and reason to love. Love
wraps it’s arms around us, though yet it may still,
bring us to our knees.

It is not an easy task, love. It is something that we
each must work at. It requires patience, honesty,
compassion, trust, acceptance, forgiveness,
selflessness, commitment and time. We live
in a world that is always on the go; too busy to stop,
to take the time to hear our loved ones, lend a
hand, a shoulder, our undivided attention. Yet, love
does not flourish with out those things. Like a
garden of Rose we must tend to our love, pull
carefully away the weeds that might take from our love
the nourishment that it needs.
Happiness is only completed if it is shared with
others. ./.tv



I have a new friend, she/he loves peanuts and very patient to have her/his picture taken. Don't know if it is he or she but very cute. I took this picture at my backyard in the morning when I had my coffee. Saigon is too noisy for me, it is ok to visit. I like the nature so much. Only place near Saigon I can find peaceful is my famuly land in Long Thanh.

I was with the spoodle in family land in Long Thanh, there are a lot of mangoes, jack fruit( I love it), cashew tree, dragon fruit (thanh long), clementine...