Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sailing...I am flying passing high clouds, to be with you, to be free


I am sailing, I am sailing home again cross the sea.
I am sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.
I am flying, I am flying like a bird cross the sky.
I am flying passing high clouds, to be with you, to be free.
I just recorded this song
Sailing.mp3
I came to know this song from FM radio and deeply in love when I drove from NJ to Boston in July 4 on the beautiful sunny morning, I lived in Boston before I moved to NJ so I'm still having friends there. It is 4, 5 hours drive. I love Boston but NJ is warmer in the winter and not much snow compared to Boston or Canada.

The reason is because my feeling is the same as the song's lyrics.
Such longing should cross the sky to touch your
hair and to say Good night. ./.tv