Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Money is not everything in this life and I want to share a story

Money is not the main objective in life but it is optional only for me anyway. I think that I wrote in my websites:
The more simple life you live the better you will become.

This is correct when you read this story
From $200K to $25K a year It was posted in yahoo financing section today. I often read most of the girls describe their goal is to make a lot of money after read this story I hope it will change your perspective. I think that only the happiness is forever. And good education is always staying with you. I am happy because I don't want anything else.


It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. C.H. Purgeon
There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. George Sand.

I learn a lot about life when reading the true story like this simply because it is real. Philosophy is help to live right. I don't go to church or Pagoda as often as I want, but I read a lot about philosophy. Philosophy is very closed to religious. Em co nghi nhu vay khong? Co nhg dam me tot cung giup minh khi tinh than minh xuong. It is important to have a cleanliness "dam me". vi du nhu dam me nhac, nghe thuat....tat ca deu la tot cho minh hien tai va tuong lai. Khg co dam me minh khg biet lam gi khi minh ranh roi va doi luc minh lam nhg dieu khong tot. It is always to "dam me" cai gi do tren doi and you will love life more. Hom qua anh xem movie va co 1 cau nhu vay: "Chung toi muon thay doi cuoc song vi chung toi khong muon thoi gian troi qua va khong lam duoc gi huu ich va cuoc song cua chung toi tro nen buon chan." Anh khong muon cuoc song nhu vay dau vi tren doi nay co nhieu dieu thu vi va thich thu de lam. Anh muon co cuoc song that y nghia va anh da tim duoc no.
I used to have a big house, a fancy car and expensive furniture but I was never happy, materials will never make you happy this is from my experience. The big house was too big and too much work for me at every weekend. I am glad that I sold it. For some reasons I never regret to sell everything and I like my life more now than then.
I also realize that I don't need anything if I live alone.